azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Up n Downs

[transferred from FS blog]

hye readers...wow,it has been 12 days since my last post...lots of thins happened but quite few i remember...haha...juz like to share my past week...sorrows n pleasures...haha..

hmmm...the week started with a dissapointment for me where a fren of mine that i consider my best fren during my mrsm days lied to me,again...he got engaged with also a fren that i knew well n both of them didnt tell me...konon dat i'll be pissed off if they tell me...pfk???wat happened b4 is da past n both of them knew dat i ave burned my "sorrow past"...but still they fear bout it...hmmm..kecewa bakk r...that reminded me of my beloved jaa dat still i dun ave a clue of wats goin on with her..cant reach her fon nor her fams...kecewa nyer...mmg 2 3 ari tu sumer bnda x kna...felt like not goin to work,cant concentrate on doin sumthin...mmg moody r...dh la xder saper dat i can talk to...sedeynyer...but seb bek la one of my SV tetiba nk men futsal...tension keje katernyer..mmg lepas abes r last saturday...haha...

b4 dat housemate wat keje giler...kames mkn mlm xnk kalah...from shah alam to keramat n for wat...a big glass of juice[they even ave jus pisang] that will cost u only rm1.50...an extra latge one rm2.50....mmg best gler r...beger dier pun sedap...juz kecewa ngan laksa dat was a bit salty but layan kan ajer...haha...da place is exactly in front of sk dato' keramat(1)...depan masjid gak r...

den da next day ader futsal tourney organized by AFTAS...walaupun not an itm student,join kan ajer...cam org gler bersorak dat nyte...hahaha...dh la bley usha2 awek itm,freashies lg sumer[when u read dis,jgn marah yer jaa,ur the only one in my heart:p]...wakakakaka....blk dh kul 12 bley lak lyn gi POWER at PJ...2 nasi lemak,2 keping otak2 n a glass of teh tarik mmg lyn bakk dat nyte...syor abes r...huhu...FYI,POWER is referred to medan selera located around 14 PJ...mmg port for UM students gak r...

so,my entry dis tyme recommends u two place to hangout....POWER n gelas besar keramat...cam jln2 carik mkn lak...hahaha....

eh2,lper lak...i wanna thanx my fren Najmi who came from subang...dtg melawat during his ponteng prektikel...haha...from terengganu to shah alam...ur great la mi...thanx a lot...

ok,dat's all for 2day...so,till my next post,

chow praya~~

0 critics:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP