azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tiang Goal...

jig nk siap...very excited coz after the week,no more blk lmbat....yeah...but also means that no more OT n xder la duit blanja...hmmm....xper r...dh letih la blk lewat...

time OT td bley plak curi tulang ngan melarikan diri to glenmarie...went to champ's JDM Car Shop....dlm mase seteng jam jer,i spent 350rm...byk gak rase...tp satisfied la coz i got myself a speaker tiang goal for my car...yeah...dh la dgr cter item dh rare skang...makin suker lak...x sabar rase nk pasang,cuci kete,den lengkapkan aper yg tgh x lengkap[like now my spotlite doesnt ave any socks...]...den bley amik pics den ill post it up in my blog..wakakakaka...tonnes of stuff running thru my mind rite now...byk dh idea nk blogging juz pict jer blum ader...so ill save it up for later la...

got a bad news yesterday...one of my h0mmIEs got in an accident...his skull broke n got sum bleeding inside his brain...da doc said dat when he recovers,he wont be 100% himself...sedey nyer..saper la aku nk cubit pipi after diz kalo balik bangi...mmm.....

k r....nk titun...sok ader PDI wif hakuto....so need my rest...s,till my next post,

chow praya~~

0 critics:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP