azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boredom

From Dictionary.com, boredom - the state of being bored; tedium; ennui.

am i in this state right now???because i am writing right now,it surely means that i am bored. but the real question is shud i??let me see..tomorrow got a Pee See Ass presentation,friday i have to submit(maybe) my interim final year project report dat i haven't started yet,next monday i ave to submit HaReM project report,tuesday i ave a HaReM test,the other week i ave my final year project oral presentation,my engine design project is no where to be finish,then comes the study week,3 papers per week,bore myself again for a week den my last final paper...so shud i be in this state of boredom???hell fuckin no...comon man....pick up the pace...u said u wanna change dis sem but cam sama jer la plak kn..last2 lepak mapley ngan alasan dahaga...

i think the problem is malas...apsal melayu spt aku nie malas sgt...adakah aku nie golongan melayu bangsat spt yg dikatakan member ku???i hope i'm not...

dh la...juz wanna blog sumthin coz i'm "bored" n my internet connection is quiet nice while the others cant even surf google..hahahaha...

so,till my next post,

chow praya~~


2 critics:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

haha.. advise org pandai je, die pon same.. haha.. aja2 fighting!!

Raieza Hanim R April 26, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

tak, you're NOT 'bangsat',
just need the 'determination' je kot..
Go Azman!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP