azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Complete!!~~

Finally, after 31days, my "celaru" was finally completed...

#1 Canon 350D or Nikon D40???none from the option...instead,i got myself a
Canon 400D Japan version or also called as Canon Kiss DigitalX....yeah...my first dslr...my Baby Kiss...and its perfect...still learning how to use its full potential and on the ether side, learning to use ADOBE Photoshop CS3...my 7th course for this sem=p

#2 New exhaust...with a HKS Malaysian made muffler,sport center tube and 1.6inch piping,my Baby Mica sounds noisely great....to my ears la...hahaha...sori to those yg x thn especially my mom yg kater rase nk
muntah coz pening with da sound=p

#3 My final internship report pun dh siap...dh lama gak r as in the past month tp coz baru nk post coz since blk UTP nie,jrg lak nk blogging...mayB there's tonnes of things to do so i dun bother blogging kot...hahahaha.....
sori to those yg bace my blog nie...lame x blogging la...kemalasan n byk kerja nk wat...mayB after dis pun kurang blog kot...tp i'll try my best to keep on continuing to write...if there's time la kan...

waaa....sudah xder idea aper nk type....to end up dis post,here are some pict that i took with my Baby Kiss...for more pict,bley go to my Flickr's web that is
Sejhok's Flickr.....

so,till my next post,

chow praya~~

p/s: FYI,my kotak menjerit can't be seen here from UTP so i cant read or write any jeritan...TQ

1 critics:

Hani February 20, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

ouh ni sume duit mara la ni! azman azman!

nnt bole amek gamba batch dinner erk. yeeehhuuu!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP