azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love

fest of all,i would like congratulate th REDS coz won over inter earl diz morning...wanna talk a lot bout da game but not really in da mood rite now...

the thing i would like to tell is for the fest time in my l
ife(as i remember), i woke up n crying,non-stop...really had a bad...no...a horrible nightmare...it was so real n i hope dat it will not happen...dun want to talk the details of the nightmare but from it,i realized dat it has been so long since i said "i love you" to my parents...

so,as i woke up i straight away get my phone n told them i loved them b4 i dun have a chance...mak,ayah, along sayang sgt kat mak n ayah....thanks for being the greatest parents a boy cud have....


so,till my next post,

chow praya~~

1 critics:

aween mokhtar February 23, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

i love my mom too...wuu..dropping by gk:D

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP