azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Sunday, September 28, 2008

End

at the end of this month,i will be wavin gudbye to the month of ramadhan...at the end of this month we will be welcoming syawal...so,epi celebrating eidul fitr to all readers n frens..i wud like to apologize for any wrong doings,reality or virtually in this life or blog...please accept my sincere deepest apologist..

but in this post,this ain't da main thing i wanna talk about...actually,at the end of this month,i'll look back n see the #21 behind me...in front of me,say hi to #22...yeah..on this 30th,i'll be 22yrs old...not sure if i'm ready for it coz i think i'm still not prepared to face the youth line yet...byk wooo responsibility....


earlier dis month,my mom gave me the fest 22nd birthday present...i got a Sigma Wide 17-70mm f2.8 lens from her...actually,she juz gave me the money n i bought it myself...juz like what happen last year where i bought a watch...hahaha....thanx mom~~

n i already got my 2nd birthday present dis year...thanx to dia...awk,sy ske sgt the gift u gave me...didn't expect u bought me anything actually...the truffles u made was already great n i luved it...especially the peach..buah feberet tu...hahahha....
my sayang,Norhusna,thank you for being with me....sayang awk....THANX dear~~

family dh bgn lak...sahur2...

so,till my next post,

chow praya~~

3 critics:

Anonymous,  September 29, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

waaa.. best gile hadiah dapat.. nk gakkk!!!

thaqifroslim October 1, 2008 at 2:58 AM  

Slamat Hr Raye Man!

Mntak Maap klw ade dosa ngn ko ye..

Anonymous,  February 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

My friend and I were recently talking about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS ComP)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP