azmanaziz. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
15Malaysia

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thanks

dua jam duk terbaring2,xley tdo...so,on my pc's screen (yup,i dun off my PC,aku byr duit hostel,ske ati aku la nk bazir eletric or not) n stret to da dashboard..."new post"

last two nights,i had a mapley session with thebajetadonis n notsorajukgurl at ameeth...the two hour mapi session was juz full of chat yg berisi...den came some stuff bout blog...

actually,i dun really like replying people comments in my comments..ntah...its jus bcoz people r commenting,not chatting in there...nk chat we have YM n Gtalk (my id is at the bottom of my page)..so knaper aku perlu reply aite??n people asking things in the comment..huhu...to me,wat i post is wat i wud like to tell...questions??ntah...mls dh nk jwb coz tu jer aku nk bitau...if ader lg soklan,korunk korek la sendiri...nk clarify so it wont be a gossip or wutsoeva??dun mind...biasa lah org berkata2 tentang diri kita,ain't im right??

but then,derang dua nie bley bantai ckp "sumtimes,u have to reply to appreaciate people who reads ur blog"...demm...guilt stabbed me...but there's sum rights there...so,dis post is actually to thank all of u readers yg bace my blog,ikut my blog,bookmarked my blog n even yg blogroleld it...really guys,i do appreaciate it...every time aku usha feedjit aku,ader yg from rochester,adelaine(btul idak eja nie??),puchong,nu zealand,UK,butterworth,PJ n bersepah2 la...tp yg byk is from here,TRONOH...i really do thanx u guys yg buang masa korunk membace aper yg aku rapu tiap kali aku post...if aku tau la korunk yg membace saper (except those who r close in my circle la :p),mebi n juz mebi,aku anta a letter of appreciation personally...tp apakan daya,aku malas...so,this post is for all of u...THANX!!

ok...bley sambung bace pasal Holden Caulfield sat...nk sahur lak pastu...

so,till my next post,

chow praya~~

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP